Object recognition has achieved a real breakthrough due to the great progress in the field of neural folding networks. In many disciplines, AI-based object recognition is more powerful and accurate than conventional human recognition.
- Driver Assistant Systems (ADAS)
- Diagnose based on imaging techniques
- Quality inspection in production
- The implementation of AI-based object recognition is often more concrete than expected. INVENSITY will be happy to advise you about the possibilities and develop a suitable solution based on the latest network architectures
Products and machines with an implemented control system offer optimal possibilities for the use of artificial intelligence. Every control system is based on the use of sensors that provide important data. data that can be used for machine learning.
Examples for AI-based machine learning:
- Predictive Maintenance optimized by AI
- Efficiency improvements
We would be happy to advise you whether the use of machine learning can be applied to your products in a meaningful way and which algorithm is best suited. Together with your product experts, we will implement an appropriate optimisation project.